Yes! For the Beacon, Liberty, Go Getter, and MegaVox, you can connect your two main units (one unit must have a built-in wireless receiver) using the following directions
- Using a 6000-14P cable, connect a WB-8000 beltpack to the line out port of your unit
- Match the wireless channel (1-16) on your WB-8000 to the wireless channel on the other main unit’s wireless receiver
- Ensure that both frequencies are the same on the beltpack and your other unit. Enjoy!
The Bigfoot is a little different, but you can still wireless connect the main units using the following directions.
- Plug WB-9000 into main unit using 6000-14P into line out port
- Plug ALB-9000 into secondary unit using Mini-15 (AUX cable) into line in port (set to line level)
- Make sure both beltpacks are set to the same frequency